- 3/4 pack 12-ounce peanut butter sandwich cookies (such as Nutter Butter)
- 1/2 stick of butter, cubed
- A pinch of salt
- 1 10-ounce bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- Coarse salt (for garnish)
- Crushed Peanuts (for garnish)
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In a food processor, pulse peanut butter cookies until they form a fine meal. Add a pinch of salt and butter. Pulse until it resembles wet sand.
Dump the peanut butter cookie crust into a tart pan and press. Make sure to press to the edges and up the sides of the pan. Place the crust into the oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until slightly golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
Over a double boiler, melt chocolate and peanut butter, stirring occasionally. Once completely melted and smooth, remove the top of the double boiler off the heat. Slowly whisk in the cream. Once smooth, pour the ganache into the tart crust. Sprinkle with coarse salt, crushed peanuts and decorate with leftover cookies.
Let sit and room temp until set or pop in the fridge for an hour.