- 1/4 cup Mexican crema or sour cream, at room temp
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon togarashi or 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper plus 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 ears sweet corn in the husk
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
In a small bowl, stir crema, butter, cilantro, garlic and togarashi (or cayenne and chili powder) together until combined.
Pull back husks from corn and remove silks.
Using a pastry brush, coat each ear with the crème mixture and season lightly with salt and pepper. Wrap corn in prosciutto.
Close husks and cook, turning frequently, until the corn is bright yellow and tender, about 10 minutes.