Steak and Eggwiches
Rachael's Orecchiette With Bacon + More Q & Ray + J Questions An…
This Woman Lost Her House To a Fire On The Same Day Rachael Did …
How To Make Roasted Cauliflower Orecchiette | Atkins Diet Recipe…
We're Gearing Up For The Biggest Day In Football With Brandon Co…
Rach's Lemon Risotto + The Best Deals For Valentine's Day Gifts …
Bob Harper Joins Rach For Pasta Night + Makeover For Viewer Who …
Rob Lowe On Working With His Son on 9-1-1 Lone Star + Rach's Roa…
Rob Lowe On His "West Wing" Pride + What It's Like Working With …
How To Make Instant Pot Sausage & Shells | 20 Minute Meal | Pres…
Prodigal Son's Tom Payne On His Covid Wedding: "We got married b…
Sliced steaks and deviled egg salad on English muffins or biscuits make a delicious meal for any time of day. Serve with a side of browned diced home fries with onions.
- 2 pounds flank steak, at room temperature
- Canola oil
- Salt and pepper
- Granulated onion, about 1/2 teaspoon
- Granulated garlic, about 1/2 teaspoon
- 10 eggs
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1 large clove garlic, pasted
- About 2 to 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 rounded tablespoon yellow or Dijon mustard
- 1 rounded tablespoon dill or sweet pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco (depending on how hot you like it)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce or to taste
- 6 sandwich English muffins or large buttermilk biscuits, homemade or store-bought, split and toasted
- Chopped lettuce, finely chopped tomatoes, finely chopped red onions
Serves: 6 sandwiches
Rub room temperature steak with oil and season with salt, pepper, granulated garlic and granulated onion. Preheat griddle over medium-high heat.
In a pot, cover eggs with water and bring to a rolling boil. Remove from heat, cover and let stand 10 minutes. Crack the eggshells and soak in cold water to loosen. Peel eggs and place yolks in bowl; chop the whites and reserve on cutting board. Mash the yolks with salt, pepper, grated onion, garlic, mayo, mustard, relish, hot sauce and Worcestershire. Taste to adjust seasoning; and stir in the whites.
Grill steak 8-10 minutes turning once. Let rest a few minutes then thinly slice on an angle against the grain.
Assemble sandwiches on toasted muffins or biscuits starting with chopped lettuce, tomato, red onion, a few slices of steak then top with deviled egg salad and set muffin or biscuit tops in place.