- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 cups green grapes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup celery, grilled and diced
- 1/2 cup red apples, cut into small dice
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon Greek yogurt
- 2 head Boston lettuce, trimmed and washed
- Skewers, soaked in water for at least 30 minutes
Lay out two 8-inch square pieces of aluminum foil and place the chopped nuts in the center of one piece and place the other on top. Fold up the sides of the foil to form a pouch.
Place grapes onto skewers. Brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on the grill until charred. Also, place halved lemons onto the grill until charred.
Dress chicken breast with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on the grill until charred and completely cooked through, approximately 8-10 minutes, turning half way through to cook both sides. Cut into small dice.
In a mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, walnuts, celery, grapes and red apples. Add chicken and toss to coat. Serve in lettuce cups and enjoy!