This recipe will coat up to 12 ears of corn and will keep a week refrigerated. Try leftover topping slathered on a BLT, rolled in an omelet or as a dip for sesame melba toast or Ritz crackers.
- 1 1/2 cups shredded yellow sharp cheddar or cheddar with jalapeños
- 1 3-ounce brick cream cheese
- 1 large clove garlic, grated or pasted
- 1 4-ounce jar chopped pimientos, well drained
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco or to taste
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire or to taste
- 4 ears corn on the cob, grilled
Combine all the ingredients in food processor, slather on hot corn and serve.