- 3 red pears, cored, cut into quarters and then in half
- 1 large butternut squash, peeled and diced into 2-inch slices
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Salt and pepper
- 3 sprigs thyme
- 10 links mild Italian Johnsonville sausages
- Balsamic vinegar, for serving
- Focaccia or Ciabatta, for serving
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Place pears and butternut squash into a roasting pan. Drizzle with olive oil and season with some salt and pepper. Scatter the sprigs of thyme over top of the vegetables. Place the sausages on top of the vegetables.
Put the roasting pan into the oven and cook for about 25 minutes or until sausages are golden brown.
Drizzle the sausages and roasted pears and squash with some balsamic vinegar and serve with toasted bread and a simple arugula salad alongside.