- 1 package pre-diced onions in containers from store
- 1 package pre-diced celery
- Slab of bacon, diced
- 1 package pre-cooked cornbread, diced (about 5-6 cups)
- 2 eggs
- 1 bunch fresh sage
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 1 bunch fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- Cooking spray, for spraying muffin tin
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 stick butter
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
In a large pan, sauté onions, celery and bacon until tender about 8-10 minutes then drain oil. Place cornbread in a large bowl with 2 eggs, onion, celery and bacon mix and combine with with fresh herbs. Scoop mixture into sprayed muffins tins and bake at 325°F for 15-25 minutes until muffins are crispy on top.
To make black pepper honey butter, in a large bowl, mix butter, honey, and black pepper.