- 1 cup shelled and chopped raw pistachios
- 12 ounces cream cheese softened
- 16 ounces white cheddar cheese, grated and at room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dry dill weed
- Crackers or pita chips, for serving
In a medium microwave-safe bowl, microwave the pistachios on high for 3 minutes to toast them. Allow to cool completely, about 10 minutes.
Using an electric mixer, beat together the cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise and milk until smooth. Add the garlic salt, onion powder, white pepper, salt, parsley, vinegar and dill. Fold in the pistachios.
Transfer to a serving bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour before serving with crackers or pita chips.