Chicken or Fish with Lemon-Parm Crust
Gina Neely’s Lemon Pepper Chicken
Kelsey Nixon’s Lemon Chicken Quinoa Soup
Crispy Chicken Parm BLT Hero Sandwiches
15-Minute Meal: Lemon Poppy Chicken With Sweet Pea & Mint Cousco…
Chicken Francese with Gremolata
Chicken Francese with Couscous with Baby Spinach, Grape Tomatoes…
How To Make Lemon Chicken Thighs With Fennel & Leeks By Chef And…
Turkey or Chicken Porcini Ragu
How To Make Lemon, Pepper, Garlic Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Dinner …
Rach's Lemon Pepper Garlic Cheesy Stuffed Chicken + "Survivor" H…
Use this method to cook chicken or fish, as little or as much as you need.
- For the Lemon Mayo:
- 2 large organic egg yolks
- Zest of 1 lemon plus 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup grapeseed oil
- For the Chicken or Fish: 6- to 8-ounce chicken breast or sustainable white fish filets
- Salt and black or white pepper
- Lemon Mayo, about 3-4 tablespoons per piece/filet
- Freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, about 3 tablespoons per piece/filet
- Panko or homemade breadcrumbs, 2 tablespoons per piece/filet
- Basil leaves, thinly sliced or chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Lemon wedges, to serve
Preheat oven to 425°F.
For the mayo, place egg yolks in a mixing bowl with the lemon zest and juice, and Dijon mustard. While whisking, slowly stream in the grapeseed oil until emulsified.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange chicken or fish on the baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Slather 3 to 4 tablespoons of lemon mayo over the chicken or fish (store remaining lemon mayo in the fridge or use for Lemon Tuna Salad) and top with cheese combined with breadcrumbs. Bake until cooked through and breadcrumbs and cheese are golden brown.
Serve with shredded basil or chopped parsley with lemon wedges alongside and
roasted green beans, cherry tomatoes and garlic or roasted broccolini with chilies and garlic; both dressed with olive oil, salt and pepper and roasted until tender and browned at edges.