- 3/4 pound capellini pasta, broken into pieces
- 1 stick butter, cubed
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 cups milk
- 8 ounces parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken meat, shredded
- 1 can halved artichoke hearts
- Chopped chives, for garnish
To a pot of salted boiling water, add broken pasta.
Meanwhile, melt butter in a saucepan over a medium heat. Add cream cheese and garlic powder. Stir with a whisk while gradually adding the milk, 1/2 cup at a time, to get out all the lumps. Stir in parmesan and pepper and stir until l smooth. Add in chicken and drained artichokes, and stir to combine.
When pasta is al dente, drain and add it to the pot of sauce. Toss to coat. Serve on a large platter, sprinkle with chopped chives.