Missed out on the Facebook Live action? Don't worry - you can still view it here: Facebook.com/TheRachaelRayShow
- 1 8-ounce container store-bought whipped cream
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup salted pretzels, crushed
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 cup chocolate wafer cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts, crushed
- Maraschino cherries, for garnish
In a large mixing bowl, fold together the whipped cream, peanut butter, yogurt, pretzels and banana.
In a clear jar or glass, layer the parfait starting with the peanut butter whipped cream, then a sprinkle of crushed cookies and a sprinkle of peanuts. Repeat as many times as you can with remaining ingredients, ending with a layer of peanuts on the top. Top with a cherry.