Everything Chicken Fingers with Tahini Dipper
Rachael's Orecchiette With Bacon + More Q & Ray + J Questions An…
This Woman Lost Her House To a Fire On The Same Day Rachael Did …
How To Make Roasted Cauliflower Orecchiette | Atkins Diet Recipe…
We're Gearing Up For The Biggest Day In Football With Brandon Co…
Rach's Lemon Risotto + The Best Deals For Valentine's Day Gifts …
Bob Harper Joins Rach For Pasta Night + Makeover For Viewer Who …
Rob Lowe On Working With His Son on 9-1-1 Lone Star + Rach's Roa…
Rob Lowe On His "West Wing" Pride + What It's Like Working With …
How To Make Instant Pot Sausage & Shells | 20 Minute Meal | Pres…
Prodigal Son's Tom Payne On His Covid Wedding: "We got married b…
- 1 cup chickpea or all-purpose flour
- Salt and pepper
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup fine breadcrumbs
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 3 tablespoons onion flakes
- 2 tablespoons granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoons red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon ground sumac or paprika
- Zest of 2 lemons
- 1/2 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh dill or 2 tablespoons dried
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 clove garlic
- Bottled water, if needed
- 20 chicken breast tenders
- 4 to 5 tablespoons olive oil
- Scallions, cucumber sticks and drained Giardiniera salad, for serving
Set up a breading station with three shallow dishes. In one, place the flour with salt and pepper, in another the beaten eggs seasoned with salt and pepper, and in the last the breadcrumbs, panko, spices, lemon zest, parsley and dill.
In a food processor, whiz together the tahini, cumin, lemon juice and garlic. Thin with water if it’s too thick for dipping; season with salt to taste.
Coat the chicken pieces in flour, then egg and then breadcrumbs.
Heat a very large skillet over medium-high heat with enough olive oil to coat the bottom evenly. Cook tenders in 2 batches until crispy and brown.
Serve fingers with Tahini Dipper and veggies alongside.