- 1 16-ounce can Bush’s Garbanzo Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 packet Bush’s Hummus Made Easy, Classic flavor
- 1 10-ounce box frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed of any excess liquid
- 3/4 cup chopped artichokes in water
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled, reserving some for topping
- Mini pitas and pita chips, for serving
Add beans and flavor packet to a food processor. Blend to desired consistency.
Place hummus into a serving bowl and mix in spinach, artichokes, lemon zest and juice, garlic and onion powder, red pepper flakes and feta until thoroughly combined.
Place into serving dish and top with remaining feta. Serve with mini pitas and pita chips alongside. Enjoy!