Tina and Grant’s Spinach and Artichoke Hummus
We're Gearing Up For The Biggest Day In Football With Brandon Co…
Rach's Lemon Risotto + The Best Deals For Valentine's Day Gifts …
Bob Harper Joins Rach For Pasta Night + Makeover For Viewer Who …
Rob Lowe On Working With His Son on 9-1-1 Lone Star + Rach's Roa…
Rob Lowe On His "West Wing" Pride + What It's Like Working With …
How To Make Instant Pot Sausage & Shells | 20 Minute Meal | Pres…
Prodigal Son's Tom Payne On His Covid Wedding: "We got married b…
What Are Rachael & John Reading Right Now? | Books To Read In 20…
How To Make Raw Mushroom & Escarole Salad | Rachael Ray
How To Make a Sage Advice Cocktail | John Cusimano
- 1 16-ounce can Bush’s Garbanzo Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 packet Bush’s Hummus Made Easy, Classic flavor
- 1 10-ounce box frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed of any excess liquid
- 3/4 cup chopped artichokes in water
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled, reserving some for topping
- Mini pitas and pita chips, for serving
Add beans and flavor packet to a food processor. Blend to desired consistency.
Place hummus into a serving bowl and mix in spinach, artichokes, lemon zest and juice, garlic and onion powder, red pepper flakes and feta until thoroughly combined.
Place into serving dish and top with remaining feta. Serve with mini pitas and pita chips alongside. Enjoy!