- 2 ripe avocadoes, skins and pits removed, and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 plum tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1/2 small red onion, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed and finely chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, stems removed and leaves finely chopped
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, seeds and ribs removed, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 2 teaspoons Sambal Oelek (optional)
- Kosher salt
In a medium bowl combine all the ingredients. Stir to combine. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
Serve immediately with chips or anyplace guac is needed. YUM!