Red, White and Blue-gers - Turkey Burger Clubs
How to Make Spiked Hot Chocolate Hazelnut Mudslides | Sunny Ande…
Jamie Lee Curtis Has an Adorable Proud Godmother Moment for Gods…
What Are Rachael's Favorite Plant-Based Meals to Make? | Q & Ray…
Jamie Lee Curtis On Her "Halloween Kills" Character Laurie "Soft…
How to Make Marinated Beef Filet Bites with Spinach Rice Pilaf (…
How to Make German Chocolate Cookies | Sunny Anderson
How to Make Chocolate-Hazelnut Puff Pastry Twists
How to Make Everything Puff Pastry Pigs in a Blanket
Black-ish Star Anthony Anderson Teases Final Season Surprises: "…
Baby Nursery Tour: Style Expert + Host Lilliana Vazquez Shows In…
How to Make Bacon, Egg and Cheese Toast Cups
Anthony Anderson's Mom Put Acting Dreams Aside to Raise Him—But …
How to Make Rotisserie Chicken and Scallion Noodles | Rachael Ray
Our First Guest Back in the Studio Is Legendary Chef Jacques Pép…
How to Make Chile Verde Tacos de Picadillo | Rachael Ray
Rach Returns to Studio in New Set Kitchen: Watch Her Welcome Our…
José Andrés Makes a Fridge-Hunting Tuna Salad
Bob Harper Needed a Letter of Recommendation for His New NYC Hom…
Inside Rachael & John's Dreamy 16th Anniversary Celebration at T…
For the Blue Ranch:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup smoked blue cheese or blue cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoons cream or half-n-half
- Salt and pepper
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1/4 cup mixed chopped parsley, dill and chives
- Hot sauce, such as Tabasco, to taste
For the Turkey Burger Clubs:
- For the Turkey Burger Clubs: 12 slices meaty bacon
- 1 lime
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onions
- 2 packages ground turkey
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated onion and its juice
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 white hamburger rolls or brioche burger rolls, lightly toasted
- Sliced bread-and-butter pickles
- Boston, Gem or Bibb lettuce leaves
- 2 large beefsteak or heirloom tomatoes, sliced and seasoned with celery salt
- Blue corn tortilla chips, preferred brand Que Pasa
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine ingredients for the Blue Ranch dressing in a food processor, process until smooth and taste to adjust seasoning and hot sauce. Reserve.
Place bacon on a slotted pan or wire rack inserted onto a rimmed baking sheet and bake to crisp and well-browned, 18 minutes.
Combine the red onions and lime juice with salt and pepper to quick-pickle the onions.
Combine turkey with salt, pepper, grated onion, garlic, Worcestershire and mustard. Form 6 patties that are thinner at the center and thicker at the edges for even cooking.
Heat a cast-iron griddle or skillet over medium-high heat.
Drizzle burgers with oil and cook patties 7-8 minutes, turning occasionally.
Lightly toast the buns and stack: bun, pickled onions, pickles, burger patty, bacon, lettuce, a tomato slice seasoned with celery salt and the bun tops.