Rib Eye Steaks with Arugula Salsa Verde, Crushed Potato Salad wi…
How to Make Deviled Steaks and Marcella Hazan-Style Crispy Potat…
How to Make a Smokehouse Stack Burger | Billionaire Burger Boyz
How to Make Spaghetti alla Puttanesca | Rachael Ray
How to Make Lemon Posset | Jacques Pépin
How to Make Grilled Ginger-Sesame Chicken Salad | Curtis Stone
How to Make Oven Fried Chicken
How to Make 4 Mexican-Inspired Dishes with Pan-Roasted Salsa
Rachael Ray In Season Editor-in-Chief Talks Fall 2021 Italian Is…
At Grand Rapids' Amore Trattoria, You Come for the Authentic Ita…
See Rachael's Italian Dream Home In First Look At New Facebook W…
How to Make Spinach Ricotta Gnudi with Tomato Sauce and Crispy G…
How To Make Chicken Cacciatore | Rachael Ray
We Tried The TikTok Watermelon Slicer
How to Make Roasted Eggplant, Pepper and Tomato Pasta | Rachael …
Jessica Alba Surprises Beauty 2 the Streetz Founder Who Makes L…
Jessica Alba on Parenting Her Teen Daughter Honor: "No Matter Wh…
First Look Inside Rachael's Rebuilt Home One Year After Devastat…
How To Make 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
How To Make Thai-Style Pineapple Fried Rice | Jet Tila
- 4 boneless ribeye steaks, well-trimmed, about 1 1/4-inch thick
- Salt and pepper
For the potato salad
- 2 pounds small/baby thin-skinned potatoes
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup crème fraîche or Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons EVOO – Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic, grated or pasted
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 rounded tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 green /spring onions or large scallions, whites and light green parts thinly sliced or chopped
- 1 cup mixed herbs, such as dill, chives, parsley and mint
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- For the Arugula Salsa Verde: (Try this sauce on fish such as grilled halibut as well.)
- 3 cups packed arugula leaves
- Kosher salt
- Zest and juice of 1 small lemon
- 3 tablespoons capers in brine, drained
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic or sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon (1/3 palmful) red chili flakes
- 1/4 cup toasted chopped walnuts or toasted Panko or homemade breadcrumbs
- About 1/2 cup EVOO – Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Bring steak to room temperature. Season liberally with salt and pepper.
Cover potatoes with water, bring to a boil and cook to tender. Transfer to a bowl and lightly crack and crush them using a potato masher or the bottom of a water glass.
Stir together the buttermilk, crème fraiche or yogurt, EVOO, garlic, lemon zest and juice, mustard, salt and pepper. Toss the potatoes in the dressing to coat then fold in the onions and herbs. Adjust seasoning to taste.
Preheat cast-iron skillet or grill over medium-high heat. Drizzle the steaks with olive oil and cook 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, until deeply browned and crusted; let rest.
For the Salsa Verde, place arugula in a food processor with salt, lemon zest and juice, capers, vinegar, chili flakes and walnuts or breadcrumbs. Pulse to finely chop then stream in EVOO until combined; transfer to serving dish.
Serve steaks topped arugula sauce with potato salad alongside.