Missed out on the Facebook Live action? Don't worry - you can still view it here: Facebook.com/TheRachaelRayShow
- 2 pounds red potatoes, washed and cut into quarters
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup apple cider or red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Hot sauce, to taste
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 to 3 celery ribs with leafy tops, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chives or scallions
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup baby arugula
Place the potatoes in a large pot. Cover with water and place over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil and cook potatoes for 10-12 minutes, or until tender. Drain and reserve.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, yogurt, vinegar, mustard, hot sauce, red onion, celery, chives, salt and pepper. Add warm potatoes to the bowl and toss to combine. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2-12 hours (the longer the better!), stirring occasionally.
Just before serving, add arugula and toss to combine.