No-Cook Dinner: Italian Salad & Sweet Corn Gazpacho
Prodigal Son's Tom Payne Talks Season 2 + Rach's Maple Pork Chop…
How To Make Bacon-Cheddar Burgers with Dijon-Horseradish Sauce |…
Is The Covid Vaccine Safe? Dr. Ian On Why It's Worth The (Very S…
Soon-To-Be Mom of 6 On Relationship With Her Oldest Child: "I ca…
The Covid Vaccines Explained | Physician + "Doctors" Host Dr. Ia…
When Can You Get The Covid Vaccine? A Doctor Breaks Down Current…
Why You Should Still Get The Vaccine If You've Already Had Covid…
Chef Curtis Stone's Fried Chicken + Rachael's Chicken With Pears…
Sterling K. Brown On Filming Latest Season Of This Is Us + Rach'…
Rach's Bacon & Cheddar Burgers with Dijon-Horseradish Sauce + Al…
Watch the Facebook Live action!
- ¾ cup couscous
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ⅓ cup sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ⅓ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- ½ cup golden raisins
- ½ pound salami, sliced ¼-inch thick, diced
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- ½ cup marinated artichoke hearts, coarsely chopped
- 1 large or 2 small zucchini, diced
- 3 roasted red peppers from a jar, drained and chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella, chopped
- 1 cup baby spinach or arugula
- 10 to 12 basil leaves, chopped
Place couscous in a mixing bowl and add 1 cup of boiling water, salt, olive oil, and sun dried tomatoes. Stir to combine and cover immediately with plastic wrap. Let sit 10 minutes, remove plastic and fluff with a fork.
In another large mixing bowl, whisk together the mustard, red wine vinegar, olive oil salt, and pepper. To the vinaigrette, add in the shallot, and raisins and let sit for 5-10 minutes. Once the raisins have plumped up, add pine nuts, artichoke hearts, zucchini, red peppers, mozzarella and basil. Toss to combine.
Mix in warm couscous, arugula, basil, and serve.