- 3/4 cup couscous
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 pound salami, sliced 1/4-inch thick, diced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 cup marinated artichoke hearts, coarsely chopped
- 1 large or 2 small zucchini, diced
- 3 roasted red peppers from a jar, drained and chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella, chopped
- 1 cup baby spinach or arugula
- 10 to 12 basil leaves, chopped
Place couscous in a mixing bowl and add 1 cup of boiling water, salt, olive oil, and sun dried tomatoes. Stir to combine and cover immediately with plastic wrap. Let sit 10 minutes, remove plastic and fluff with a fork.
In another large mixing bowl, whisk together the mustard, red wine vinegar, olive oil salt, and pepper. To the vinaigrette, add in the shallot, and raisins and let sit for 5-10 minutes. Once the raisins have plumped up, add pine nuts, artichoke hearts, zucchini, red peppers, mozzarella and basil. Toss to combine.
Mix in warm couscous, arugula, basil, and serve.