Watch the Facebook Live action here: Facebook.com/TheRachaelRayShow
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- Fresh parsley, chives and dill, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt, plus more for sprinkling
- 1 teaspoon pepper, plus of more for sprinkling
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 thick slices white or wheat bread, toasted
- 1 clove garlic, cut in half
- Fresh tomatoes, sliced
In a small bowl, whisk together the mayo, sour cream and vinegar until smooth. Stir in the fresh herbs, salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders. Adjust seasoning to taste.
Rub each piece of toast with the flat side of the cut garlic. Top the toast with a big spoonful of the ranch dressing and a few slices of tomato. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve.