Watch the Facebook Live action here: Facebook.com/TheRachaelRayShow
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, stripped and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 store-bought pizza dough
- 1/2 pound sliced deli salami
- 1/2 pound sliced provolone cheese
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 2 romaine heads, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pepperoncini, sliced
- 2-3 jarred roasted red peppers, chopped
- 2 large red tomatoes
Combine 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, rosemary and garlic in a small saucepan over medium heat. Warm the oil through and the flavors infuse, about 3-4 minutes; reserve.
Preheat an outdoor on high or an indoor grill pan over medium-high heat. Using your hands, knead and stretch the dough to your desired shape (mine always comes out rectangular). Place dough on the grill and cook until puffed up and brown on one side, about 3-4 minutes. Using tongs and/or a large spatula, flip the dough.
Brush garlic/rosemary oil on the cooked side of the pizza dough and top with salami and provolone cheese. Close the grill top or tent the grill pan with foil and cook until the pizza bottom is brown and the cheese has melted, about 3-4 minutes.
While pizza is grilling, make your salad: In a large mixing bowl, whisk together Dijon mustard, red wine vinegar and remaining extra-virgin olive oil until combined. Season with salt, pepper and oregano. Add in onion, lettuce, pepperoncini, and roasted red peppers. Toss to combine.
Top the warm pizza with the salad and tomato slices. Season with salt and pepper, cut with a pizza cutter and serve.