- 1 pint (2 cups) heavy whipping cream
- 1 13.4-ounce can dulche de leche
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, smooth
- 1/2 cup jam (I prefer strawberry or grape)
- Crushed salted peanuts, for garnish
In a stand mixer, whip the heavy cream until it forms soft peaks, about 4 minutes. Turn off the mixer, add the dulche de leche and peanut butter, and mix until fully combined. Pour mixture into a loaf pan or plastic storage container. Dollop with jam and swirl it into the ice cream with a butter knife.
Place in the freezer for at least 3 hours or overnight until completely frozen.
Let sit at room temperature for 5 minutes before scooping into bowls. Top with crushed, salted peanuts and serve.