- 1 pound linguine
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus additional to finish
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 zucchini, sliced into ribbons on a mandolin or with a spiralizer
- 1 yellow squash, sliced into ribbons on a mandolin or with a spiralizer
- 9-10 whole white anchovies
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Liberally salt the water and cook linguine to al dente.
While the pasta cooks, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot, add zucchini and yellow squash noodles and cook until brown, about 3-4 minutes. Add anchovies and cook until they begin to break up, about 3-4 minutes.
Toss hot pasta with veggies and sauce, and a few extra drizzles of olive oil.