- 3 anchovy filets
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano, plus more for garnish
- 3 tablespoons 0% Greek yogurt
- 1 large head romaine or 2-3 romaine hearts, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup whole wheat pita chips, crushed
In a large salad bowl, mash anchovies into a paste using a whisk or a fork. Add Dijon mustard, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, oil and pepper, and whisk to combine. Add yogurt and whisk until the dressing is thick and creamy.
Add chopped lettuce and pita chips to the bowl, and toss with dressing. Garnish with more grated Parm and serve.
Bob Harper's Brussels Sprout Chicken Caesar Salad