- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons yellow onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons red bell peppers, diced
- 3 tablespoons green bell peppers, diced
- 8 to 10 button mushrooms, sliced
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 2 to 3 tablespoons salsa
- 3 to 4 leaves fresh cilantro
In a small skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add onions, peppers and mushrooms, and cook until soft. Add eggs and scramble.
Top with diced avocado, salsa and fresh cilantro. Enjoy with whole-grain toast with almond butter alongside.
Julianne Hough’s Go-To Breakfast
Blue Chilaquiles Verde with Eggs
Bobby Flay's Tarte Flambé with Softly Scrambled Eggs