Emeril Lagasse’s Sausage-Stuffed Mushrooms
Emeril Lagasse’s Brie en Croute with Caramel and Walnuts
Haylie Duff's Sausage-and Thyme-Stuffed Mushrooms
How To Make Sausage-Stuffed Peppers By Rachael
Polenta Deep Dish White Pizza with Mushrooms and Sausage
Emeril Lagasse’s ‘The Rachel’
Emeril Lagasse’s Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Emeril Lagasse's Super-Stuffed Shells with Spinach and Italian S…
Sausage and Spinach-Stuffed Roasted Chicken with Roasted Garlic…
Emeril Lagasse’s Pumpkin Custard Pie
How To Make Sausage-Stuffed Shells | Kid-Friendly Recipe | Make-…
Recipe from Emeril’s Potluck.
- 1/4 cup plus 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds large button mushrooms, wiped clean and stemmed (reserve 1 cup minced stems)
- 6 ounces hot Italian sausage, removed from casings
- 6 ounces sweet Italian sausage, removed from casings
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup plain breadcrumbs, divided
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Emeril's Original Essence
Serves: 2 dozen, or 8 servings
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Pour 1/4 cup olive oil into a large mixing bowl. Add the mushroom caps and toss to coat.
Cook the sausages in a medium skillet over medium-high heat until browned, about 2 minutes. Add the onions, bell peppers, celery and reserved minced mushroom stems, and cook until softened, about 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Remove from the heat. Transfer the sausage-vegetable mixture to the bowl of a food processor. Add 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs, 2 tablespoons Parmesan, 2 tablespoons parsley, the Essence and the remaining teaspoon olive oil. Pulse until the stuffing comes together, about 30 seconds.
Fill each mushroom cap with a heaping teaspoon of stuffing. Place the mushrooms on a baking sheet. Combine the remaining 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs and 2 tablespoons Parmesan in a small mixing bowl. Sprinkle mixture over the mushroom caps. Bake the mushrooms until browned and tender, 15-18 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly. Garnish with the remaining 2 teaspoons parsley and serve warm or at room temperature.
Spinach and Artichoke-Stuffed Mushrooms
Crispy Cheese-Stuffed Bellas
Stuffing Stuffed Mushrooms