- 2 cups white XXX sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 5.4-ounce Boursin garlic-and-herb cheese round
- 4 tablespoons softened butter
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1/4 cup minced chives and dill combined (a small handful of each)
- Toasted chopped pecans and finely chopped parsley, to roll
Place the cheddar, garlic, Boursin, butter, parm, minced chives and dill in a mixing bowl and mix until well-combined. Place the cheese mixture onto a sheet of plastic wrap and from it into a big ball. Refrigerate for an hour to firm up.
Once firm, roll the cheese ball to in the chopped nuts and parsley to coat.
Bacon, Cheddar and Ranch Cheeseball
Bacon Ranch Deviled Eggs
Ranch Goat Cheeseball Present