- 3/4 cup beef bouillon powder
- 3/4 cup dried minced onion
- 1/2 cup onion powder
- 4 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons light brown sugar
Place all of the ingredients in a food processor or other grinder and pulse until it’s mostly powder; you should still be able to see bits of the dried minced onion.
Store in an airtight jar or zip-top bag. Use about 3 tablespoons of the mix to equal one packet of commercial mix.