'Some Like It Hot' Garlicky Bacon Cheeseburgers with Sriracha Ke…
How To Make Chipotle-Bacon Cheeseburgers with Jalapeño Special S…
How To Make Turkey Cheeseburgers with Bacon & Apple-Onion Relish…
BLT Burgers with Sriracha Aioli
Chicken Club Cutlet Stacks
Turkey Club Burgers
Tingly Chicken and Greens Noodle Bowls
Sliced Steak with Roasted Poblano Gravy, Mashed Sweet Potatoes w…
How To Make Meatless Cheeseburgers with Hot Honey By Rachael
How To Make Thai-Style Sloppy Joes By Rachael
Garlic-Bread Chicken Nuggets with Balsamic Ketchup
- 12 slices meaty bacon
- 1 1/2 pounds 80% lean ground beef
- Kosher salt and coarse black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons finely grated onion and its juice
- A drizzle olive or vegetable oil
- 8 slices Pepper Jack cheese
- 3 tablespoons Sriracha
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 4 burger rolls, split
- Lettuce, sliced tomato, sliced red onion, pickled jalapeños, to serve
- Sweet chili and/or hot pepper potato chips
Preheat oven to 375°F. Arrange bacon on a broiler pan or rack set onto a baking sheet and bake until crisp.
Preheat a cast-iron skillet.
In a mixing bowl, combine beef with salt, pepper, garlic, Worcestershire, soy and grated onion. Form 4 patties that are thinner at the center and thicker at the edges for even cooking.
Add a drizzle of oil to the hot skillet and add burgers. Cook patties 8 minutes total, turning occasionally, melting 2 slices of cheese on each burger.
Combine sriracha and ketchup in small bowl.
Place 3 slices of bacon, some lettuce, a couple slices of tomato and onion on the buns and top with cheeseburgers and pickled jalapeños. Slather bun tops with sriracha ketchup, set in place and serve.
Burgers au Poivre
Eat-Your-Greens Burgers with Avocado Ranch Dressing