- Ice cubes
- 1 lemon, cut in half lengthwise then cut into slices
- 8 tablespoons (1/2 cup/120 ml) crème de cassis
- 8 tablespoons (1/2 cup/120 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 8 tablespoons (1/2 cup/120 ml) gold tequila
- 2 cups (465 ml) ginger ale
Fill four tall glasses with ice cubes. Divide the lemon slices among the glasses.
Into each glass, pour 2 tablespoons (30 ml) each of the cassis, lemon juice and tequila. Top each with 1/2 cup of ginger ale and stir to blend.
Clinton Kelly's Paloma
Oprah Winfrey's Picante Margarita
Curtis Stone’s Spiced Cranberry-Tangerine Cocktail