- 1 6.25-ounce jar marinated artichokes, drained
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Romano cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350°F,
In food processor, chop artichokes with Romano cheese, garlic and Parmesan cheese for about 1 minute. Artichokes and cheeses should be minced, but not pasty.
In a mixing bowl, combine drained spinach, heavy cream, sour cream and mozzarella. Add artichoke purée into the mixing bowl and stir until combined. Mixture should have a medium-thick consistency.
Spray an ovenproof shallow serving dish with cooking spray then pour in artichoke mixture. Bake for 20-25 minutes until a little bubbly and the cheese has melted. Remove from oven and serve with tortilla chips alongside for dipping.