Can’t Get Enough Mac ‘n Cheese? Neither Can We!
How to Make Spiked Hot Chocolate Hazelnut Mudslides | Sunny Ande…
Jamie Lee Curtis Has an Adorable Proud Godmother Moment for Gods…
What Are Rachael's Favorite Plant-Based Meals to Make? | Q & Ray…
Jamie Lee Curtis On Her "Halloween Kills" Character Laurie "Soft…
How to Make Marinated Beef Filet Bites with Spinach Rice Pilaf (…
How to Make German Chocolate Cookies | Sunny Anderson
How to Make Chocolate-Hazelnut Puff Pastry Twists
How to Make Everything Puff Pastry Pigs in a Blanket
Black-ish Star Anthony Anderson Teases Final Season Surprises: "…
Baby Nursery Tour: Style Expert + Host Lilliana Vazquez Shows In…
How to Make Bacon, Egg and Cheese Toast Cups
Anthony Anderson's Mom Put Acting Dreams Aside to Raise Him—But …
How to Make Rotisserie Chicken and Scallion Noodles | Rachael Ray
Our First Guest Back in the Studio Is Legendary Chef Jacques Pép…
How to Make Chile Verde Tacos de Picadillo | Rachael Ray
Rach Returns to Studio in New Set Kitchen: Watch Her Welcome Our…
José Andrés Makes a Fridge-Hunting Tuna Salad
Bob Harper Needed a Letter of Recommendation for His New NYC Hom…
Inside Rachael & John's Dreamy 16th Anniversary Celebration at T…
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ cup grainy mustard
- 2 cups shredded low moisture mozzarella
- 1 cup shredded fontina or mild provolone for base sauce
- One 3-ounce brick cream cheese, cut into pieces at room temperature or 4 ounces gorgonzola Dolce
- One 16-ounce bag chopped spinach, defrosted and squeezed out in a kitchen towel
- 2 cups defrosted artichoke hearts or bottoms, chopped
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 2 ½ cups coarsely ground breadcrumbs from pieces of stale Italian bread
- 1 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- ½ cups chopped flat-leaf parsley
Bring cream, garlic clove and mustard to a low boil, and simmer 5 minutes to thicken. Remove garlic clove and add in cheese; stir to melt.
Add spinach and artichokes to cheese sauce, add pasta and stir to combine. Place in a casserole dish.
Melt butter in a small pot over medium heat, swirl butter with minced garlic a minute or 2 and toss with breadcrumbs to moisten. Combine with cheese and parsley then sprinkle over casserole.
Bake mac until brown and bubbly, and serve.