Can’t Get Enough Mac ‘n Cheese? Neither Can We!
How To Make Soufflé Pancakes with Blueberry Jam | Kid Chef Matth…
How To Make Fried Rice | Geoffrey, Madeline and Anna Zakarian
How To Make Ham, Egg + Cheese Hash Brown Waffles | BLD Recipe
Rach's Chicken Riggies + Expert-Picked Style, Design and Tech Es…
Quick Maple Pork Chops With Garlicky Mashed Potatoes + Tom Payne…
Tony Hale Dishes On "I Love Lucy" Film + Rach Makes a Greek Feast
Jessica Alba & Cash Warren's "Double Date" With Rach & John + Ra…
Rach's Bagels 5 Ways (Like Spinach & Artichoke!) + Ham, Egg & Ch…
How To Make Tso Tini Cocktail | John Cusimano
How To Make Rachael's General Tso's Chicken
How To Make Perfectly Charred Carne Asada Tacos with Avocado Cre…
We Surprise The Adorable Couple Behind The Secret @MealsSheEats …
How To Make John's Blackberry-Ginger "House Call Mocktail | John…
What Happens In Your Body When You Eat Whole vs Refined Grains |…
How To Make Pho | Rachael Ray
How To Make Honey Soy Glazed Salmon | Dr. Ian Smith
Deals From Rue La La: Genuine Soft Leather Jackets, Healthy Pres…
Cake Boss Buddy Valastro's Fun Cake Decorating Ideas For Spring
Former Rachael Ray Mag Editor Wrote 365 Thank You Letters In One…
How To Make Meatball Patty Melt Pizzas | Rachael Ray
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ cup grainy mustard
- 2 cups shredded low moisture mozzarella
- 1 cup shredded fontina or mild provolone for base sauce
- One 3-ounce brick cream cheese, cut into pieces at room temperature or 4 ounces gorgonzola Dolce
- One 16-ounce bag chopped spinach, defrosted and squeezed out in a kitchen towel
- 2 cups defrosted artichoke hearts or bottoms, chopped
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 2 ½ cups coarsely ground breadcrumbs from pieces of stale Italian bread
- 1 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- ½ cups chopped flat-leaf parsley
Bring cream, garlic clove and mustard to a low boil, and simmer 5 minutes to thicken. Remove garlic clove and add in cheese; stir to melt.
Add spinach and artichokes to cheese sauce, add pasta and stir to combine. Place in a casserole dish.
Melt butter in a small pot over medium heat, swirl butter with minced garlic a minute or 2 and toss with breadcrumbs to moisten. Combine with cheese and parsley then sprinkle over casserole.
Bake mac until brown and bubbly, and serve.