- 14 ounces Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, plus additional for garnish
- 5 ounces unsalted butter, melted
- 5 ounces pistachio instant pudding
- 3 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces granulated sugar
- 4 fresh egg yolks
- 1 jar butterscotch sauce, to garnish
For the crust, pulse cereal in a food processor until ground. Add in melted butter and pulse together until thoroughly combined. Press evenly in pie tin and set aside.
Preheat oven to 300°F. At this time, place a pan of water in the oven. (This will prevent a layer of skin from developing on top of the cheesecake.)
Prepare instant pudding according to package directions and set aside 5 ounces for the cheesecake.
Beat cream cheese and sugar together until smooth in a large mixing bowl. Slowly add egg yolks one at a time while scraping mixing to prevent lumps as needed. Add in pudding and combine completely.
Pour into crust. Top with whole pieces of cinnamon toast crunch. Put into oven and bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
Drizzle with butterscotch sauce and serve.
Peanut Butter Cup Cake
Slow Cooker Triple Chocolate-Hazelnut Brownies