BBQ Steak Fajitas
Tex-Mex Bacon Cheeseburgers
Seven Layer Burritos
Sliced Steak Salad with Chipotle Vinaigrette and BBQ Chips
How To Make Maple Bacon Chipotle Turkey Chili By Rachael
Smoky Tex-Mex Sloppy Josés
Sliced Steak with Roasted Poblano Gravy, Mashed Sweet Potatoes w…
Tuscan BBQ Sauce
Chipotle Ranch BBQ Sauce or Dipper
Steak Sauce Fajitas with Blue Cheese Crumbles and Bacon Bits
How To Make Steak and Eggs Rancheros By Rachael
- 4 large poblano peppers
- 2 tablespoons canola or olive oil, divided
- 1 small to medium white onion, finely chopped
- 2 large cloves garlic, chopped
- Kosher salt and coarse black pepper
- 1 cup beef stock or consommé
- 1/4 (for medium heat) to 1/3 (for spicy) cup chipotle in adobo, puréed
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Tamari or Liquid Amino
- 2 tablespoons cider or white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 15-ounce can fire-roasted tomatoes, puréed
- 8 flour tortillas or 12 corn tortillas
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds skirt steak or hanger steak
- 2 red onions, sliced
- Lime wedges
Char the poblanos all over an open-flame burner or under a broiler. Cool in a covered bowl then peel, seed and slice.
Heat a sauté pan over medium-high heat with oil, 1 turn of the pan. Add onions and garlic, season with salt and pepper, and stir to soften, 5 minutes. Add stock, chipotle in adobo, Worcestershire, Tamari or Liquid Amino, vinegar, sugar and tomato purée. Reduce heat to a simmer and let thicken, about 15-20 minutes.
Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium-high to high heat.
Char tortillas in a dry pan or over an open flame for 30 seconds to 1 minute on each side. Wrap them in a cloth napkin or towel to keep warm.
Season the steak with Kosher salt and coarse black pepper. Add oil to pan, half a turn of pan. Add steaks and cook skirt steak 3 minutes per side or hanger steak 4-5 minutes per side; remove and let rest.
Add another half turn of the pan of oil and the red onions, season with salt and pepper and cook to tender-crisp, 5 minutes. Add the sliced poblanos and toss to combine.
To serve, slice steak against grain and arrange on top of the onions and peppers in the skillet. Serve from pan with barbecue sauce, lime wedges and charred tortillas, with Green Rice alongside.
Steak Fajitas with Roasted Peppers, Onions, Sherry Mushrooms & Charred Tomato Sauce
Paprika BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
Skirt Steak Fajitas