Chipotle Fish Tacos
Prodigal Son's Tom Payne Talks Season 2 + Rach's Maple Pork Chop…
How To Make Bacon-Cheddar Burgers with Dijon-Horseradish Sauce |…
Is The Covid Vaccine Safe? Dr. Ian On Why It's Worth The (Very S…
Soon-To-Be Mom of 6 On Relationship With Her Oldest Child: "I ca…
The Covid Vaccines Explained | Physician + "Doctors" Host Dr. Ia…
When Can You Get The Covid Vaccine? A Doctor Breaks Down Current…
Why You Should Still Get The Vaccine If You've Already Had Covid…
Chef Curtis Stone's Fried Chicken + Rachael's Chicken With Pears…
Sterling K. Brown On Filming Latest Season Of This Is Us + Rach'…
Rach's Bacon & Cheddar Burgers with Dijon-Horseradish Sauce + Al…
- 1 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon honey or light agave syrup
- 3 to 4 tablespoons chipotles in adobo sauce
- 2 pounds mahi mahi or any sustainable meaty white fish
- About 1 tablespoon pimentón (smoked sweet paprika)
- About 1 teaspoon each ground cumin, coriander and granulated garlic
- About 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- About 1 teaspoon each salt and black pepper
- Grill spray, olive oil or canola oil
- 16 soft corn tortillas
- To serve: Small lime wedges, sliced avocado dressed with lime, shredded Savoy or Napa cabbage, cilantro tops and sliced, pickled jalapeño peppers
In a food processor, combine sour cream or yogurt, lime juice, garlic, honey or agave and chipotle in adobo. Process until very smooth then place in a squeeze-top bottle or chilled dish.
Preheat grill, grill pan or cast-iron skillet to medium-high heat.
Place fish in shallow dish. In a small bowl, combine spices then season the fish liberally on both sides.
Spray the pan and the fish or drizzle with oil. Cook fish to opaque and cooked through, 6-8 minutes.
Char tortillas on the grill or over a flame, or toast in a hot, dry skillet. Keep warm in a dish lined with a cloth napkin or thin towel.
Set up fixings and build tacos: Grilled fish, lime juice, cabbage, avocado, cilantro, flaked fish, chipotle sauce and pickled jalapeños. Serve grilled corn with lime-hot sauce butter or rice and beans alongside.
Spanish Fish Tacos
Fish Tacos with Quick Slaw, Avocado Sauce and Green Rice
Baja Fish Tacos