Chipotle Fish Tacos
Rach's Chicken Riggies + Expert-Picked Style, Design and Tech Es…
Quick Maple Pork Chops With Garlicky Mashed Potatoes + Tom Payne…
Tony Hale Dishes On "I Love Lucy" Film + Rach Makes a Greek Feast
Jessica Alba & Cash Warren's "Double Date" With Rach & John + Ra…
Rach's Bagels 5 Ways (Like Spinach & Artichoke!) + Ham, Egg & Ch…
How To Make Tso Tini Cocktail | John Cusimano
How To Make Rachael's General Tso's Chicken
How To Make Perfectly Charred Carne Asada Tacos with Avocado Cre…
We Surprise The Adorable Couple Behind The Secret @MealsSheEats …
How To Make John's Blackberry-Ginger "House Call Mocktail | John…
What Happens In Your Body When You Eat Whole vs Refined Grains |…
How To Make Pho | Rachael Ray
How To Make Honey Soy Glazed Salmon | Dr. Ian Smith
Deals From Rue La La: Genuine Soft Leather Jackets, Healthy Pres…
Cake Boss Buddy Valastro's Fun Cake Decorating Ideas For Spring
Former Rachael Ray Mag Editor Wrote 365 Thank You Letters In One…
How To Make Meatball Patty Melt Pizzas | Rachael Ray
Buddy Valastro Tells Rach He's at "About 75%" Strength in His Ha…
Buddy Valastro Surprises His Biggest Fan AGAIN—9 Years After Emo…
Jane Lynch Talks Hosting "The Weakest Link" Reboot + Rach Makes …
- 1 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon honey or light agave syrup
- 3 to 4 tablespoons chipotles in adobo sauce
- 2 pounds mahi mahi or any sustainable meaty white fish
- About 1 tablespoon pimentón (smoked sweet paprika)
- About 1 teaspoon each ground cumin, coriander and granulated garlic
- About 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- About 1 teaspoon each salt and black pepper
- Grill spray, olive oil or canola oil
- 16 soft corn tortillas
- To serve: Small lime wedges, sliced avocado dressed with lime, shredded Savoy or Napa cabbage, cilantro tops and sliced, pickled jalapeño peppers
In a food processor, combine sour cream or yogurt, lime juice, garlic, honey or agave and chipotle in adobo. Process until very smooth then place in a squeeze-top bottle or chilled dish.
Preheat grill, grill pan or cast-iron skillet to medium-high heat.
Place fish in shallow dish. In a small bowl, combine spices then season the fish liberally on both sides.
Spray the pan and the fish or drizzle with oil. Cook fish to opaque and cooked through, 6-8 minutes.
Char tortillas on the grill or over a flame, or toast in a hot, dry skillet. Keep warm in a dish lined with a cloth napkin or thin towel.
Set up fixings and build tacos: Grilled fish, lime juice, cabbage, avocado, cilantro, flaked fish, chipotle sauce and pickled jalapeños. Serve grilled corn with lime-hot sauce butter or rice and beans alongside.
Spanish Fish Tacos
Fish Tacos with Quick Slaw, Avocado Sauce and Green Rice
Baja Fish Tacos