- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Zest and juice of 1 medium lemon
- 1/4 cup parsley, stemmed and chopped
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- 1/4 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Arrange chicken wings on a baking sheet and coat with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast wings for 20-22 minutes, until cooked through and very crispy. Remove from oven and place in a large bowl.
Tip: If you’re making these during the warmer months, cook them right on the grill! Preheat grill to 350°F and cook over direct heat for 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally.
In a small pot over medium heat, melt butter. Add garlic and swirl the pan a few times. Cook garlic in the butter for about 1 minute. Pour the garlic butter into the bowl with the wings. Add lemon zest and juice, parsley, crushed red pepper flakes, if using, and salt and pepper. Toss to coat the wings. Plate wings on a serving platter and garnish with Parmigiano-Reggiano.