- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 2 teaspoons cumin, divided
- 1/2 cup 0% Greek yogurt
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo, store-bought or homemade
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, shredded or very thinly chopped
- Pickled jalapeños, for garnish (optional)
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Place potatoes in a large bowl with olive oil, salt, pepper, chili powder, coriander and 1 teaspoon cumin; toss to evenly coat. Spread the sweet potato wedges on a large baking sheet and roast for 15-20 minutes, then flip and roast another 15-20 minutes, or until browned and crispy on all sides.
While the potatoes are roasting, whisk the yogurt with the lime juice, remaining teaspoon cumin, salt and pepper.
Place fries on an oven-safe platter and top with cheese. Place back in the oven to melt, about 1-2 minutes.
Top fries with pico de gallo, shredded lettuce, jalapeños and drizzle with Greek yogurt sauce.