- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 1 bag frozen French fries
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
In a small bowl, combine red pepper flakes, dried oregano, garlic powder and salt; set aside.
Fry French fries in oil according to package directions. Add the pepperoni to the fryer one minute shy of the French fries being done. While the fries and pepperoni are still hot, place them into a large brown paper bag or a bowl. Dump the seasoning mixture and the parmesan cheese on the fries and shake or toss to coat the fries.
Place the fries onto a serving platter and dig in!