- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 bag frozen French fries
- Store-bought or homemade nacho cheese sauce, for serving
In a small bowl, combine salt, cumin, chili powder, smoked paprika, oregano and cayenne; set aside.
Bake or fry French fries according to package directions until golden brown. While the fries are still hot, place them into a large brown paper bag or a bowl. Dump in the seasoning mixture and shake or toss to coat.
Dump fries onto a plate and serve with nacho cheese sauce alongside for dipping.