- 2 cups oats, old-fashioned rolled
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- salt, A couple pinches of (we use pink Himalayan salt)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 2/3 cup butter, creamy natural peanut
- 1 cup sweetened applesauce
- 3/4 cup your favorite jam (we love raspberry or strawberry)
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 9x13-inch baking dish with parchment.
In a medium bowl, combine dry ingredients then stir in the applesauce and peanut butter. Add the mix to the parchment-lined baking dish and press down. Spread jam over the top, leaving about a half-inch uncovered around the edges.
Bake for 25 minutes. Wait for the bars to cool then cut into squares.