Rachael may be the “Burger Queen,” but over the years, many a chicken dish has made an appearance on the show. And since you all seem to eat them up (pun intended), we thought we’d round up 50 of your all-time favorites.
Scroll through to see if your go-to chicken dish made the list:
1. Chicken Pizza
Two of our favorite meals in one? Yes, please!
2. Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Butternut Squash and Chicken Thighs
All you need is a baking sheet!
3. Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken with Garlic and Herb Cheese
A picture’s worth a thousand words for this one -- are we right?
4. Chicken Francese
It comes as no surprise that this go-to chicken classic made the list.
5. Siri Pinter’s One-Pot Chicken Alfredo
Carson Daly’s wife saves the day with this creamy one-pot wonder.
6. Florentine Penne with Chicken
As Rach puts it, it’s delicious, colorful, and well-balanced!
7. Crispy Chicken Vesuvio
Rach adds a little butter to the sauce to help the flavor linger on your tongue.
8. Baked Chicken Tenders
A healthy twist on chicken fingers? We’ll take it!
9. Garlic-Bread Chicken Nuggets with Balsamic Ketchup
These are just as delectable as they sound. Nuggets coated with garlic bread. Yum-o!
10. Slow Cook Yourself Skinny Chicken Stroganoff
One of the show’s culinary team member’s, Tina Wu, swaps regular butter for cashew butter and sour cream for non-fat Greek yogurt in this good-for-you chicken dish.
11. Crispy Bacon Breadcrumb Chicken and Roasted Smoky Green Bean and Potatoes
Blowing kisses to your bacon like Rach does is optional -- but it can’t hurt, right?
12. Baked Chicken with Herb-and-Cheese Breadcrumbs
Rach insists you can’t mess this one up -- it’s that easy.
13. Daddy Wu’s Pan-Fried Chicken
We have culinary team member Tina Wu’s dad to thank for this deliciousness.
14. Rotisserie Chicken Enchiladas Verdes
Pro tip: Pop these in your casserole dish with the seam sides down!
15. Chipotle Chicken Nacho Casserole
Kiss uneven nacho distribution goodbye!
16. Kirstie Alley’s Parmesan Chicken and Veggies
Kirstie insists these are better than chicken fingers. Go ahead and find out if she’s right!
17. Chicken Parmigiana
Did anyone think this wouldn’t make the list?
18. Gordon Ramsay’s Sticky Baked Chicken Drumsticks
Drumsticks glazed with honey, fish sauce, and soy sauce? We don’t know about you, but we’re intrigued.
19. Spinach and Ricotta-Stuffed Chicken with Rosemary Hasselback Potatoes
As if we needed further proof that Rach and Emeril are the ultimate dream-team in the kitchen.
20. Daddy Wu’s Chicken
A table top fryer will really come in handy for this one.
21. Brined Roasted Chicken and Vegetables
This is one of Rach’s famous 5-ingredient recipes. You can’t go wrong.
22. White Chicken Chili
Kudos to contest winner Mandi Forester for this, well, winner.
23. Spring Onion Chicken Breasts and Rice Pilaf with Almonds
Rach loves this dish because it’s so simple and easy.
24. Buffalo Chicken Potato Casserole
Culinary team member Tina Wu made this one super simple by incorporating store-bought rotisserie chicken.
25. Chicken Pepperoni
A spicy twist on chicken parmigiana!
26. Cashew Chicken
Pro tip: Don’t cook your rice in water. Use stock instead!
27. Spicy Chicken and Cheddar Waffle Sandwiches
Rach and Curtis Stone tag-team a breakfast-meets-dinner dish that’s impossible to resist.
28. Grandma Ruthie’s Potato Chip Chicken
Adam Perry Lang’s grandma really knows the way to our hearts.
29. Chicken and Green Bean Casserole
Rach puts a homemade twist (bye, canned mushroom soup!) on this beloved Thanksgiving side dish.
30. Baked Devil’s Chicken
Rach goes heavy on the ground hot red pepper, but start with just a sprinkle and test your taste buds first!
31. Chicken Rolls with Herbs and Green Onions
Pro tip: Slice your chicken rolls on an angle, with the seam side down!
32. Gwyneth Paltrow’s Chicken Enchiladas
Use corn tortillas to make these bad boys gluten-free.
33. Chicken Milanese, Everything-Style
Let’s just say Jussie Smollett and Curtis Stone raved about this dish on the show.
34. Josh Capon’s Roasted Garlic, Lemon and Thyme Chicken with Root Vegetables
When chef Josh Capon was starting out, money was tight -- so he got by eating meals like this one and rolling them over into other meals to eat throughout the week.
35. Lemon Pepper Chicken
How does a 5-ingredient dinner sound to you?
36. Jacques Pepin’s Chicken Ballottine Stuffed with Spinach, Cheese and Bread Stuffing
Impressive enough for company, this one can be prepared up to a day ahead.
37. Pizzette-Style Chicken Paillard
Chicken = your pizza crust. It’s that simple!
38. Sunny Anderson’s Skinny Slow-Cooker Chicken Chili
Sunny’s No. 1 tip for this skinny chili? Go easy on the salt!
39. Crunchy Cornmeal Fried Chicken
Rach has made a lot of fried chicken through the years, but this is her extra crunchy version!
40. Sunny Anderson’s Fried Sweet Tea Chicken
Consider us ALL IN on the tea craze.
41. Buttermilk Twice-Dipped Fried Chicken Tenders
Comfort food at its finest.
42. Bob Harper’s Brussels Sprout Chicken Caesar Salad
Don’t forget the anchovy paste!
43. Rotisserie Chicken Cobb Salad with Avocado Ranch Dressing
Have you seen a more Instagram-worthy plate?
44. Major Grey Chutney Chicken Salad
It has a Greek yogurt base instead of a mayonnaise base, so you don’t have to feel bad about digging in!
45. Everything Chicken Schnitzel and Ranch-Style Creamy Veggies
Pro tip: Anytime you make cutlets of any sort, place them on a metal rack inside your baking sheet to avoid losing any of the coating.
46. Nutty Chicken Cutlets with Citrus Salad
Advice from Rach: Whenever chicken breast is on sale, buy it in bulk. When you get home, butterfly it, pound it out thin, put it in individual food storage bags, and pop the raw cutlets in the freezer to use at a later date.
47. Chicken Piccata
Be sure to place a piece of plastic over your raw chicken before you pound it out!
48. Chicken and Dumplings
Store-bought dumplings are fine by Rach! But you can also make your own with just five ingredients. Just sayin’.
49. Bacon-Wrapped, Walnut and Spinach Stuffed Chicken
Fun fact: This stuffing started as a filling for bagels!
50. Quick Chicken Scarpiello
Rach serves this right from the pan -- bubbling, beautiful, and hot!