Buffalo-Ranch Chicken Cobb Salad
Statement Salad: Rachael's Chipotle Chicken Cobb with Avocado Go…
Rotisserie Chicken Cobb Salad with Avocado Ranch Dressing
How To Make Cast-Iron Skillet Buffalo Chicken Shepherd's Pie By …
Grilled Buffalo Chicken Salad
Bacon-Ranch Deviled Eggs
Katie Lee’s BLT Ranch Burgers
How To Make Hot Honey 'n' Peanut Chicken Lettuce Wraps and Gridd…
Damaris Phillips' Healthy Hot Chicken Tenders
How To Make Ranch Fried Chicken Sandwiches with BLT and Overnigh…
Louisiana-Style Hot Skillet Fried Chicken
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- A few black peppercorns
- 2 celery with leafy tops, thinly sliced on angle
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced on bias
- 1/2 small red onion, root attached and thinly sliced from root
- 12 slices meaty bacon
- 4 large eggs
- 3 chicken breasts, halved horizontally and pounded
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon each granulated garlic, granulated onion and smoked sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne
- Olive oil, for drizzling or olive oil spray
- 1 head romaine and 1 small head iceberg lettuce, both cored and chopped
- 2 vine or 4 plum tomatoes, sliced into thin wedges or chopped
- 1 bunch scallions (both whites and greens), sliced on bias
- 3/4 pound smoked blue cheese or blue cheese, crumbled (Rach uses Oscar’s Smokehouse)
- 1/4 cup buttermilk or whole milk
- 1 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Fabanaise (vegan mayo) or mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup cayenne pepper sauce (Rach’s uses Frank’s Red Hot)
- 2 cloves garlic, grated or pasted
- 2 teaspoons granulated onion
- Juice of 1 lemon or 2 tablespoons white wine or cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dill, parsley and chives, combined
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine vinegar, water, salt, sugar and peppercorns in a small pot. Bring to boil and stir to dissolve the sugar and salt. Place celery, carrots and onions in a jar or small bowl and pour pickling liquid over to quick-pickle; cool.
Arrange bacon on a slotted pan or on wire rack-lined baking sheet and bake to very crisp. Cool and chop into 1-inch pieces.
Place eggs in a small pot, cover then with water and bring to boil. Turn off heat, cover pot with a lid and let stand 12 minutes. Crack eggs and let cool in cold water before quartering them lengthwise.
Heat a cast-iron griddle or large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with salt, pepper, garlic, onion, paprika and cayenne, and drizzle with oil. Grill chicken 6-8 minutes, turning occasionally, then remove to a cutting board and cool a few minutes. Thinly slice them across breast.
Whisk up salad dressing and transfer to a small pitcher or gravy boat.
Across a very large cutting board or serving platter, arrange lettuce. Line up remaining ingredients in rows across the greens: tomatoes, bacon, scallions, chicken down the center, pickled celery, blue cheese, drained pickled carrots and celery. Pour Buffalo Ranch dressing evenly across everything and serve.