- 1 kilogram cucumbers peeled, grated
- 1 cup parsley, loosely packed flat-leaf, chopped
- 1/2 cup mint, loosely packed, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, loosely packed, chopped (if you don't like cilantro substitute basil)
- 1 bunch scallions, finely chopped (whites included)
- 2 Scotch Bonnet chilies, seeded and chopped (to taste)
- 1/2 cup lime juice, fresh
Combine ingredients in a bowl and mix allow to rest in fridge for 1-2 hours before serving.
Check and adjust the seasoning to taste—the flavors should be a balance of herbs, salty and a little sour.