- 2.2 lbs cucumbers , peeled and grated
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley, loosely packed (chopped)
- 1/2 cup mint, loosely packed (coarsely chopped)
- 1/2 cup cilantro or basil, loosely packed (chopped)
- 1 bunch scallions, finely chopped (whites included)
- 2 Scotch Bonnet chilies, seeded and chopped (to taste)
- 1/2 cup lime juice, fresh
- Salt & pepper
Combine ingredients in a bowl and mix allow to rest in fridge for 1-2 hours before serving.
Check and adjust the seasoning to taste—the flavors should be a balance of herbs, salty and a little sour.