“Tony Soprano” Cheeseballs
Coach Rob Mendez, Football Coach Born Without Limbs, Tells His I…
How to Make a Strawberry Negroni | John Cusimano
How to Make Baked Fish with Bay and Breadcrumbs | Rachael Ray
Justin Long on Directing His First Movie, Lady of the Manor + Th…
How to Make Deviled Steaks and Marcella Hazan-Style Crispy Potat…
Rachael's Husband, John, Tells Kate Hudson He Wants to Hang Out …
How to Make a Smokehouse Stack Burger | Billionaire Burger Boyz
How to Make Spaghetti alla Puttanesca | Rachael Ray
How to Make Lemon Posset | Jacques Pépin
How to Make Oven Fried Chicken
How to Make Grilled Ginger-Sesame Chicken Salad | Curtis Stone
How to Make 4 Mexican-Inspired Dishes with Pan-Roasted Salsa
Rachael Ray In Season Editor-in-Chief Talks Fall 2021 Italian Is…
At Grand Rapids' Amore Trattoria, You Come for the Authentic Ita…
See Rachael's Italian Dream Home In First Look At New Facebook W…
How to Make Spinach Ricotta Gnudi with Tomato Sauce and Crispy G…
How To Make Chicken Cacciatore | Rachael Ray
We Tried The TikTok Watermelon Slicer
How to Make Roasted Eggplant, Pepper and Tomato Pasta | Rachael …
This cheese ball, inspired by "Sopranos" character Tony Soprano, features ingredients you'd find in an Italian hero—rolled up in a ball & ready to party!
Speaking of, we cannot wait for the "Sopranos" prequel movie, "The Many Saints of Newark," which comes out this fall.
- Two 8-ounce bricks cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup sharp provolone, shredded
- 1½ cups of your favorite thick, deli-sliced Italian meats, such salami, sopressata, hot and/or sweet coppa, pepperoni, and/or capicola, cut into large dice
- ¼ cup pepperoncini pepper rings, chopped, plus 2 tablespoons pepperoncini juice or red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup red wine vinegar, pepperoncini or salted potato chips, lightly crushed
- Italian sub rolls, sliced and toasted
- Mini sweet peppers, halved
- Seedless cucumbers, sliced on a bias
In a stand mixer or using an electric hand mixer, combine cream cheese, sour cream, provolone, diced meats, pepperoncini peppers and juice or red wine vinegar, oregano and crushed red pepper flakes.
Form mixture into a ball and wrap in plastic wrap. Chill for at least 1 hour and up to a few days before (cheese balls are a great make-ahead!).
Before serving, remove the cheese ball from the plastic wrap and roll in crushed red wine vinegar chips to coat.
Serve with toasted and sliced Italian sub rolls, peppers, and cucumbers.