- 5 ounces goat cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 12 peppers piquillo peppers, small, drained
- 3 tablespoons green olives, chopped pitted
- 3 tablespoons shallot, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Sherry vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 1/2 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon orange peel, grated
- 2 cups frisée lettuce leaves
Using electric mixer, beat goat cheese and cream until fluffy. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Transfer to a piping bag fitted with a plain tip. Pipe into peppers.
In medium bowl, mix olives, shallots, vinegar, olive oil, parsley and orange peel. Season to taste with salt.
Arrange frisée and peppers on 12 cocktail plates. Drizzle vinaigrette over and serve.