Detox Kale Salad
Warm Greek Salad with Sliced Steak
The Perfect Caesar Salad
Salmon Niçoise Salad
Grilled Caesar Salad with Poached Eggs
Fried Goat Cheese Salad
Greek Burgers with Feta Sauce
Chicken Caesar Salad-Stuffed Garlic Bread
Bacon and Blue Caesar Salad
Rachael's Za'atar Chicken Salad and Charred Pita
Best Value at the Salad Bar
A satisfying antidote to overindulgence.
- 1 bunch flat kale, stemmed and sliced or chopped
- 1 gem Romaine shredded or chopped
- ½ red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- ½ bulb fennel very thinly sliced
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup feta crumbles
- ½ cup pine nuts or pistachio nuts, toasted
- Sliced green pepperoncini, pickled hot or mild peppers
- Juice of 1 small lemon
- 2 tablespoons white or red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar or Acacia honey
- Salt and pepper
- 1 large clove garlic, grated
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- ½ cup mixed finely chopped herbs such as parsley, dill and chives
Place the salad ingredients in a bowl.
Whisk up lemon juice, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper garlic, yogurt, oregano, EVOO and herbs or shake in a jar.
Dress salad and serve.