Happy New Year, everyone! ?
2018 has finally arrived, and we're welcoming it with open arms! But before we get well and into the new year, we're taking a look back at 2017 — specifically, your 17 favorite recipes of the year on RachaelRayShow.com!
From the basics (Rach's Mac & Cheese) to new classics (Mamma Leone's-Style Spaghetti), each one's a winner (and four are chicken dinners!).
17. Stuffed Cutlets
Chicken stuffed with ham — yum-o!
GET THE RECIPE!
16. Chipotle Grilled Fish Tacos with Tequila-Lime Slaw and Avocado Crema
You guys were all about Rach's fish tacos — with that side of slaw doused in tequila!
15. Tomato Salad
Tomatoes, onions, parsley, basil, EVOO and salt and pepper — and BOOM! You're ready to tango.
14. Michael Symon's Mom's Lasagna
Because nobody does it like mama.
13. Garlic and Oil Spaghetti with Kale and Almonds
The carbs you love mixed with some very healthy accents.
12. Emeril's Super-Stuffed Shells with Spinach and Italian Sausage
Topped with his signature tomato sauce!
11. Josh Capon’s Roasted Garlic, Lemon and Thyme Chicken with Root Vegetables
When Josh Capon first started out and money was tight, he'd make this scrumptious meal — then roll it into other meals all week long!
10. Jessica Seinfeld's Buttermilk Pan-Fried Chicken
Jessica's pro tip: Cut the breasts in half to get both white and dark meat!
9. Mamma Leone's-Style Spaghetti and Meatballs with Mozzarella
This spaghetti recipe, inspired by one of Rachael's favorite restaurants as a child, quickly became one of your faves!
8. Valerie Bertinelli's Southwest Salad
Kick your daily greens up a notch with Val's recipe, which includes corn, beans, peppers and jalapeños.
GET THE RECIPE HERE!
7. Pizzette-Style Chicken Paillard
Pizza… on a chicken. What's not to love here?
6. Dr. Ian Smith's Garlic-Herb Marinated London Broil
A healthy way to spice up your meat? Parsley, oregano and thyme. (Thanks, Doc!)
5. No-Fail Gnocchi
Potatoes, parm and EVOO — of course it's a crowd-pleaser!
4. ‘You Won’t Be Single For Long’ Penne Alla Vodka
Rachael's been making this one since long before her TV days — but you guys still can't get enough!
3. Stuffed Peppers
Come on… just look at these guys!
2. Mac and Cheese
You can never go wrong with a classic, especially when kids are around.
1. Cauliflower all'Alfredo Sauce
And last but not least, a healthy twist on classic Alfredo sauce — with cauliflower! (And you only need 5 ingredients!)