- 4 cups arugula
- 3 tablespoons walnuts, chopped and toasted
- 1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced, plus 1 tablespoon chopped fronds for garnish
- 1 orange segmented, plus the juice squeezed from the pulp
- 1 pomegranate, Seeds from
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, extra virgin
- Salt and black pepper, freshly ground
Toss the arugula, walnuts, fennel, orange segments, pomegranate seeds and onions together in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk together the Dijon, vinegar and orange juice. Whisk in the oil and season with salt and pepper.
Drizzle the salad with the dressing to taste. Garnish with fennel fronds and serve immediately.