Katie Lee's Grilled Portobello, Blue Cheese and Caramelized Onio…
How To Make a Sage Advice Cocktail | John Cusimano
How To Make Garlicky Mashed Potatoes and Parsnips | Rachael Ray
Gina Torres On "9-1-1: Lone Star" Co-Star Rob Lowe: "It's a litt…
How To Make Root Vegetable Puree | Amanda Freitag
The Right Ways To Store Bras | You're Doing It Wrong | Expert Br…
How To Make Creamy Mustard Sauce | Amanda Freitag
5 Bras You Need NOW | Bra Fitting Expert Kimmay Caldwell
How To Make Honey-Glazed Pork Tenderloin | Amanda Freitag
How To Make Garlic Herb Roast Chicken with Potatoes | Rachael Ray
Prodigal Son's Tom Payne Talks Season 2 + Rach's Maple Pork Chop…
For the mushrooms:
- 1/4 cup olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, kosher
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 lemon, Juice of
- 4 portobello mushrooms, sliced 1/4-inch thick
For the onions:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 yellow onions, halved and thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and black pepper, freshly ground
For the blue cheese spread:
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 hoagie rolls, such as Martin's, split
- 1 cup arugula
- Balsamic vinegar, for drizzling
- Kosher salt
Serves: 4 servings
For the mushrooms, in a large bowl or a zip-top bag, whisk together the olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, garlic powder and lemon juice. Add the mushrooms and toss to combine.
Marinate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
For the blue cheese spread, mix the blue cheese and mayonnaise together in a small bowl.
Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Remove the mushrooms from the marinade and transfer to the grill pan. Cook until slightly wilted, browned and showing grill marks, 2-3 minutes per side.
Lightly toast the hoagie rolls on the grill pan then spread one side of each roll with the blue cheese spread. Top with mushrooms, caramelized onions and arugula. Drizzle lightly with balsamic vinegar, sprinkle with salt and serve.