Jet Tila's Spicy Stir-Fried Chicken, Peanuts, Dried Chilies and …
How To Make Root Vegetable Puree | Amanda Freitag
Gina Torres On "9-1-1: Lone Star" Co-Star Rob Lowe: "It's a litt…
The Right Ways To Store Bras | You're Doing It Wrong | Expert Br…
5 Bras You Need NOW | Bra Fitting Expert Kimmay Caldwell
How To Make Creamy Mustard Sauce | Amanda Freitag
How To Make Honey-Glazed Pork Tenderloin | Amanda Freitag
How To Make Garlic Herb Roast Chicken with Potatoes | Rachael Ray
Prodigal Son's Tom Payne Talks Season 2 + Rach's Maple Pork Chop…
How To Make Bacon-Cheddar Burgers with Dijon-Horseradish Sauce |…
Is The Covid Vaccine Safe? Dr. Ian On Why It's Worth The (Very S…
- *Learn how to cut up a whole chicken!
- 2 pounds chicken breast (900 g)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch (30 g)
- 2 teaspoons water (30 g)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil (30 ml)
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce (45 ml)
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce (15 ml)
- 1 tablespoon sugar (15 g)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 6 to 8 whole dried chilies, such as chilies de arbol
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon canola oil (15 ml)
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 6 ounces green bell peppers (180 g), cut into strips
- 8 ounces red bell peppers (240 g), cut into strips
- 8 ounces onions (240 g), cut into strips
- ⅓ ounce dried red chili peppers (10 g)
- 2 ounces dry roasted peanuts (50 g)
Slice the chicken across the grain into ¼-inch thick tiles on an angle to make thin, ¼-inch planks. Place the chicken in a shallow bowl and add baking soda, salt, cornstarch, water and vegetable oil. Massage all the ingredients into the meat to combine. Set it aside until ready to use or you can cover and refrigerate for a few days.
Combine all sauce ingredients and set aside.
Heat the oil to medium high in a medium sauté pan and sauté the garlic until light brown. When you see the first wisps of white smoke, stir in the chicken and cook undisturbed for about 30 seconds. Stir and scrape the pan and cook for another 30 seconds. Stir in bell peppers, onion, red chilies and peanuts, and cook them for about 2 minutes until the onions start to turn translucent.
Add the sauce, stir constantly, and cook for an additional minute until the ingredients are piping hot and combined.