Patricia Heaton's Epic Sheet Pan Nachos
How To Make Soufflé Pancakes with Blueberry Jam | Kid Chef Matth…
How To Make Fried Rice | Geoffrey, Madeline and Anna Zakarian
How To Make Ham, Egg + Cheese Hash Brown Waffles | BLD Recipe
Rach's Chicken Riggies + Expert-Picked Style, Design and Tech Es…
Quick Maple Pork Chops With Garlicky Mashed Potatoes + Tom Payne…
Tony Hale Dishes On "I Love Lucy" Film + Rach Makes a Greek Feast
Jessica Alba & Cash Warren's "Double Date" With Rach & John + Ra…
Rach's Bagels 5 Ways (Like Spinach & Artichoke!) + Ham, Egg & Ch…
How To Make Tso Tini Cocktail | John Cusimano
How To Make Rachael's General Tso's Chicken
How To Make Perfectly Charred Carne Asada Tacos with Avocado Cre…
We Surprise The Adorable Couple Behind The Secret @MealsSheEats …
How To Make John's Blackberry-Ginger "House Call Mocktail | John…
What Happens In Your Body When You Eat Whole vs Refined Grains |…
How To Make Pho | Rachael Ray
How To Make Honey Soy Glazed Salmon | Dr. Ian Smith
Deals From Rue La La: Genuine Soft Leather Jackets, Healthy Pres…
Cake Boss Buddy Valastro's Fun Cake Decorating Ideas For Spring
Former Rachael Ray Mag Editor Wrote 365 Thank You Letters In One…
How To Make Meatball Patty Melt Pizzas | Rachael Ray
Spreading out the chips means even coverage with toppings.
- Cooking spray
- ¾ cup beef or pork, cooked and shredded or pulled
- ½ cup salsa verde if using carnitas, plus more for drizzling (your favorite jarred or canned is fine)
- 12 ounces tortilla chips (half of a large, family-size bag)
- 12 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup black beans, canned, drained and rinsed
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and cut into ¼- to ½-inch dice
- 2 plum tomatoes, cut into ¼- to ½-inch dice
- Fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, cut into thin rounds
- Few dollops of sour cream, (optional)
Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 350˚F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
If using carnitas, combine the pork with the salsa verde until evenly coated.
Arrange half of the tortilla chips on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with half of the cheese, the beef, and the beans. Repeat with the remaining chips, cheese, beef and beans.
Bake 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the nachos are heated through. As soon as the nachos are done, scatter on top the avocado, tomatoes, cilantro, jalapeno, salsa, and, if using, sour cream. Serve hot.